1. To conduct Videoconference, first find out if a SLOT is free on the particular date and time chosen by you by browsing the web site http://video.apts.gov.in
2. Reserve the slot on the web for your time and date, if slot is free, by clicking "Book your slot" option. If slot is not free then you may have to choose a different date and time and check up slot position.
3. Contact officers required to participate in the Videoconference and inform them in advance about date and time
4. Ask for assistance in advance from Polnet cell (Phone 6668 ) / R&D Wing (Phone 6245)/ CC to D.P.C (Phone 6990), at least one day in advance by giving the date and time slot selected by you
5. The video conference can be conducted from the Mini Conference Hall
Last update: 10/03/05